2017年4月2日 星期日

# 4 Six Minute English-Is student life all good?

I chose a article Is student life all good? because I feel very close to life.


The following is my summary.

I imagine the beauty of college life When I was young. Now the real experience is different from imagination. Recently heard the school's speech called to leave the comfort circle so I want to work harder for myself.Before the university, my mood was expectation and fear of injury.Expect to grow but worry about leaving the comfort zone.We must find a balance between the two.Learn to live independently, make new friends,suffer from stress.Faced with heavy school pressure to release moderately.How to reach the solution is about to enter the community of confusion.There are what we will encounter.Hope that everyone can successfully pass the subject of this life.

1 則留言:

  1. I like your idea of "finding the balance between the two", though it could be challenging sometimes.

    回覆刪除