2017年3月11日 星期六

#1 Greetings!

Hello! My name is Cindy .I'm from Hsinchu.I am a student of NTUB department of Accounting Information.My hobbies are listen to music and journey.Especially like the Chinese song. I like to see the scenery because it always makes me feel comfortable.My favorite sport is jogging and wants to go to the marathon race.My personality is not very lively but I hope to be able to slowly improve.It's easier to make new friends.English level is not very good.I hope that this lesson will make me progress.

3 則留言:

  1. Hello Cindy. So you're from Hsinchu, the windy city.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello, Cindy. At present I am studying at the National Taipei University of Business (NTUB) , majoring in Information Management. I also have the CALL class. I like music and reading. Nice to meet you!

    回覆刪除
  3. Nice to meet you Cindy !
    I like to see the scenery ,too .
    We can go to anywhere you want to go togather if you tell me.
    And we will go marathon race next time in Taipei or Hsinchu ,expect Tainan because it is too far to us . We can go there eat many delicious food and visit monuments . Tainan is a worth to play again and again city . My English is not very well either.We can keep going togather . Trust yourself ! You can do it =)

    回覆刪除